Best SEO-off page optimization technique 2016
learn and understand few techniques of how seo off page optimization will help improve traffic on your website.
1. SEO SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
2. SEO Factor On-Page SEO Off-Page SEO Domain name SEO Directory Submissions File Name SEO Social Bookmarking Title SEO Blog Commenting Meta Tags SEO Forum Postings Header Tag SEO Article Submisions Anchor Text SEO Press Release Submissions Image Tag SEO Local Business Listings Footer SEO Search Engine Submissions Keyword Denstiy, Proximity & Prominence Social Networking HTML Code Optimization
3. SEO Process
4. Basic Tips & Optimization Techniques
5. Backlinks If any website on the web links back to your website then it is termed as a “backlink” . It is an extremely important and the “most used“ seo term in the search engine optimization industry. Google ranks webpages by evaluating websites based on a mathematical formula known as “PageRank” which counts the numbers and value of backlinks to a website. The greater the quality of a backlink, the higher you will rank on Google provided that all the other ranking factors are also maintained well. In short, one of the most important Google ranking factor is backlink. Other names of Backlinks Incoming links, Inlinks, Inbound links, Inward links How a site gets backlinks? The web rests on content. Each and everyone out here is looking for valuable content which provides answers to their never ending queries. Numerous webmasters provide content on their website based on a particular niche. Some content may be good while the others are satisfactory. The good contents have the magical ability to get backlinks because people are more willing to link to a website which has useful content for its readers. In this way, site’s gets backlinks either knowingly or unknowingly. Apart from this Search Engine Optimization
6. Link Building What is Link Building? The process of creating backlinks to your site is known as link building. Link building is more essentially “backlink building”. If any other site on the world wide web provides a link to your website then this is termed as a backlink. The more the backlinks, the more the popular is your site. This process of building backlinks to your website is known as “link building”. Methods of Link Building Link building is a continuous effort and must keep going. There are several methods of link building and these are discussed below:- Directory Submission, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Blogging, Getting Links from Business Partners Please note:- Building too many links this way may get your site penalized.
7. Link Building INBOUND & OUTBOUND LINKS Inbound links : A Link from a site outside of your site. Inbound links means send visitors to your site, generally this is seen as good think for SEO. Outbound Links : A link to a site outside of your site. Outbound links means send visitors away from your site. Generally avoid those things. For example( link exchange). What is Link Popularity? Link Popularity refers to the number of links pointing TO your site FROM other sites on the Web. Building links is one of the most important factors in getting top placements on the major search engines Why are links so important? Now a days, inbound links are the one of most important factors for getting a high keyword ranking, the most search engines are ranking their search result based on the link popularity from your site. Not the quantity of links, but the quality of those links is important.